20BYJ46-032 Reduction Stepper Motor is a type of Gear Reduction Motor and also belongs to Gear motor .
Gear reduction motor is a component of a gear reducer and a motor . This type of component is also commonly referred to as a gearbox motor or a geared motor. It is usually assembled and assembled by a professional reducer manufacturer.
Gear reduction motors are widely used in automatic mechanical equipment, especially in packaging machinery, printing machinery, corrugated machinery, color box machinery, conveying machinery, food machinery, three-dimensional parking equipment, automatic storage, three-dimensional warehouse, chemical, textile, dyeing and finishing equipment, etc. Micro gear reduction motors are also widely used in the fields of electronic locks, optical equipment, precision instruments and financial equipment.
20BYJ46-032 Reduction Stepper motor Parameters
No-load pull-in Frequency
No-load pull-out Frequency
Drawing of 20BYJ46-032 Reduction Stepper Motor
Applications of Stepper Motor
• 3D printing equipment
• Barrier Gate
• Printing presses
• Automatic toilet seat cover
• Electric tailgate
• Nano sprayer
• Vending machines
• Aircraft – In the aircraft industry, stepper motors are used in aircraft instrumentations, antenna and sensing applications, and equipment scanning
• Automotive – The automotive industry implements stepper motors for applications concerning cruise control, sensing devices, and cameras. The military also utilizes stepper motors in their application of positioning antennas
• Chemical – The chemical industry makes use of stepper motors for mixing and sampling of materials. They also utilize stepper motor controllers with single and multi-axis stepper motors for equipment testing
• Consumer Electronics and Office Equipment – In the consumer electronics industry, stepper motors are widely used in digital cameras for focus and zoom functionality features. In office equipment, stepper motors are implemented in PC-based scanning equipment, data storage drives, optical disk drive driving mechanisms, printers, and scanners
• Gaming – In the gaming industry, stepper motors are widely used in applications like slot and lottery machines, wheel spinners, and even card shufflers
• Industrial – In the industrial industry, stepper motors are used in automotive gauges, machine tooling with single and multi-axis stepper motor controllers, and retrofit kits which make use of stepper motor controllers as well. Stepper motors can also be found in CNC machine control
• Medical – In the medical industry, stepper motors are utilized in medical scanners, microscopic or nanoscopic motion control of automated devices, dispensing pumps, and chromatograph auto-injectors. Stepper motors are also found inside digital dental photography (X-RAY), fluid pumps, respirators, and blood analysis machinery, centrifuge
• Scientific Instruments –Scientific equipment implement stepper motors in the positioning of an observatory telescope, spectrographs, and centrifuge
• Surveillance Systems – Stepper motors are used in camera surveillance